Owen was so funny when he was baptised, I think he thought he was going to get a bath!
Owen's GodParent's Dan &Leah, Adam
Owen's Grandparents:
Great-Grandma Esther, the Professional Baby Rocker
More Great-Grandparents, isn't Owen lucky!
I just love those eyes!
Owen took a really long nap after brunch (thanks to Great-Grandma Esther for rocking him to sleep!). We had to bring his cake in by him to take a photo....a little silly!
Noah & Owen hit it off this weekend too!
Cousins!
After the party festivities were over. We took Owen on his first hike, great grandpa "Woodshed" and grandma Linda also came with to enjoy the beautiful weather!
Mommy and Owen hiking
I went back to work yesterday. I didn't realize leaving him was going to be so hard. I had the "ugly" tears before, during, and after I dropped him off. Thankfully I was better by the time I was in the parking lot at work. We LOVE Linda (Owen's child care provider) she is wonderful and loving. We are so happy to have her care for Owen while we are at work. It was just a sad day for me after being home with Owen for 12 weeks. Owen and Daddy surprised me and sent flowers to work, that sure made my day!
Owen all ready on his way to Linda's, he loves the little froggy toy on his car seat.
Unfortunately Owen gave Linda a run for her money. He had 2 diaper explosions and had to change his clothes twice. Thankfully she is taking him back tomorrow, despite the messes he made ;-) She named him the "Optimum Pooper" We were a little worried because he normally sleeps till 7:00 ish in the morning and with having to set the clocks ahead on Sunday we didn't know how it would go, but he was a champ! We went on a nice long walk when we got home, it was the perfect end to an emotional day.














No comments:
Post a Comment