Playing in the pool with his favorite buddy Landon.
Owen loves to play with Landon.....notice the spoon in his hand, it is now his favorite toy.
Ethan and I did give Owen a bath twice outside last week, he loved it! He would have stayed in the pool all day if I let him.
Splashing away
My favorite time on a hot day is morning walks with Owen and stopping by the park to swing....doesn't he look like such a big boy!
Last weekend we had the Gilles and Hamill families in town, however we were having so much fun, I did't get out my camera....We did make it to Irish Fest while the kids went swimming. We enjoyed some tasty beverages and music. Thank-you so much for coming to visit us! Here is the one picture I took all weekend.....I promise he didn't drink any ;-)
Sunday was beautiful, and we had a nice break from the heat.....we took advantage of this and went on a hike with the girls. And cuddled under a tree in the shade.
Loving the fall-like day!
The girls enjoying some camera time and the beautiful day.
Having a snack in the shade...it was cool enough for a sweatshirt!
A special congrats today to the Korbmacher family on the surprise 3 week early arrival of their son Willam Luke (Will) Happy Birthday to Will!!!! We can't wait to meet you and we are glad everyone is healthy.









ahhh thanks for the shout out! Will and Dylan can't wait to meet Owen soon as well!
ReplyDelete