Owen and I have spent a lot of time together the past week. Daddy has been out deer hunting. He did shoot a doe, so it was all worth it.
Owen isn't quite walking yet, but he does walk pretty good around furniture and when he is pushing a toy.
Owen loves to brush his teeth like mommy too!
November is crazy birthday month for our family. We celebrated Grandma Smith's and my brother's birthday on Saturday. Since the boys were out hunting we stayed in and ordered chinese food. Owen loved the pumpkin icecream cake that grandma made.Hugs for grandma!
We surprise visited grandma at work on her birthday, she had to work till 9. Owen helped her finish up on some important business ;-)
Adam liked the cake too!
We have had crazy beautiful weather here this fall. Owen and I spent lots of time playing in the yard and going for walks. We are very lucky. I really don't know what I am going to do with a little boy all winter that pulls off his hat and mittens, but gets bored inside....we'll have to see how much he likes snow!
My tired hunter!
Grandpa had the week off work for hunting....he stopped by to see Owen....(and talk hunting strategy with Ethan)
Playing with his tractor








No comments:
Post a Comment