Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving & a Christmas Tree

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year......Ethan and I agree that we are most thankful for having Owen here with us to celebrate Thanksgiving!  It is hard to believe that last year at this time he wasn't here and we were anxiously awaiting his arrival.
 
Owen fell asleep in his highchair in the morning....apparently 5:30 am is too early for him too!  
Owen usually gets up between 6:45 & 7:30

Mom, Grandma and Lisa...and Owen


Playing Patty-Cake with Grandpa

Cousins with Grandma

My parents and G&G Engelhart
Thanksgiving dinner has to be my favorite all year long.  Turkey, sweet potoatoes, cranberries etc....We all really look forward to my Grandma Doris' Hershey Almond Pie!  Yummy!  


Friday night, we had a night out to dinner and it was really fun.  Ethan and I don't do that too often, so it was nice to get out just the 2 of us.  Owen had a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house, and they all had a really nice time.

I did have to work/be on call over the weekend, but we did get a chance on Sunday to get our Christmas Tree.  Growing up my family allways cut down our tree and when I married Ethan we have done the same.  It is really fun to bring Owen along with us now to do the same.  He wasn't too thrilled about it, but he likes to be outside, so that was fun.

 

Sunday night we celebrated Thanksgiving with Ethan's family and Ethan's birthday!  Happy Birthday to Daddy.....Thanksgiving round 2 was AWESOME too!

I hope to decorate our tree this week and finish decorating the house.  Owen especially loves the lights that daddy put on the house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment