The best part about being a part-time home mommy is enjoying mornings with these boys. Owen loves to crawl in bed with me and snuggle and talk to his brother. My boys like to sleep in and today were not up till after 8 am, so on the days I work they are barely up before we have to take them to daycare.
Here are some photos from this morning, they aren't the best because I really was just snapping away and not paying attention to my cameras settings, but I think they are cute ;-)
Such a serious face, don't you think?
When Owen pretends to be sleeping, he snores with his eyes open....so funny!
Some early morning tummy time for C
Big Brother likes to help with Colin's exercises
My mommy heart is happy that these 2 like each other so much!
Brothers!
Mr. Colin is very happy in the morning
No comments:
Post a Comment