Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crazy Buffalo

We headed out to the annual Crazy Buffalo La Crescent invitational Cross Country Meet.  At this point Owen had racing on his mind.  He was pretty excited to get to the race and see all the flags in the shoot at the end.  He wasn't too excited to have to wait to the end for the Elementary Fun run.  Buppa Larry had Owen run the last 100 meters or so.  After watching him run though, I think he could have run at least half the race...the boy loves to run especially when other kids are chasing him.  It was a great day for the race and we are looking forward to next year!

Buppa Larry and his little Buffalo ;-)

Watching the Big boys race

Riding around in the golf cart with Grandpa

The start of the boys race

Colin's first Cross Country Meet

Owen pretty much doesn't want to take pictures with me lately.....but I sure like to snuggle him ;-)

Owen sporting a Lancer singlet.....so cute!  He is saying "roar!" in this picture.....pumping himself up I guess.

run, run, run Owen!

4 Webinger Boys


okay, this is a lot of blogging catch up!  Maybe a couple more and I will be caught up for the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment