Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pumpkins

Grandma (Punkin) and Grandpa (Buppa) Smith planted pumpkins again this year.  Owen has enjoyed watching them grow and especially enjoyed harvesting the pumpkins this year.


Best Buds


That is a funny looking pumpkin in the back ;-)

Buppa and Owen with the load of pumpkins!

So curious over the stems



My big helper!



I found this adorable flannel outfit for Colin, so we headed off to the side of the garden for a little photo shoot.   Every time I look at this picture I smile.  Colin continues to be such a smiley happy boy.  

Another beautiful blue eyed boy

such a sweetie!

We did also carve the pumpkins, I'll have to get to that post in a bit.....and Halloween, but right now it is time for this mom to get to bed!  I have a new exercise plan, getting up before work/the boys waking up.  I am really not a morning person at all, but I have little to no energy by the time the boys go to bed at night.  I am on week 2 of getting up at 5:10 the days I work and 5:45 the days I am home and so far so good....it helps that I just hop on my elliptical inside and watch TV shows on my DVR.




No comments:

Post a Comment