Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Daddy & the turkey.....lots of fun!

We had another busy weekend ;-)
All ready for the fun!



After coming up short on Friday and Saturday, Daddy shot a turkey on Sunday morning.  Owen was sure checking the bird out.  I think he may have a future in hunting. 




Seth graduated from UW-L.  Congrats to him!




I went out to dinner with some friends from college.  It was soooo great to catch up with them and some of them hadn't met Owen yet.  Thanks Greta, Hillary & Brycen, Katie & Tait, and Emily ( & Baby Korbmacher # 2!), it was really nice to see you all.  I can't wait to see you all again.



Emily Finally meets Owen!  I think Owen likes her hair ;-)

Hillary and little Brycen.  Born 10 weeks early, but doing great! 

Jason......I mean Tait.....Wow he is starting to look more like his daddy



Sunday Funday!
Shooting some hoops with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment