This is my new favorite picture of my boys
Mother's Day was really nice. My boys spoiled me by letting me sleep in....thanks guys! Owen (well Ethan) bought me beautiful earings in Owen's birthstone, and the cutest card ever titled "Oh How I Love My Mommy" It sure made me teary.
Me and my little Diddy
Being a mother sure makes you appreciate all the things that your mother has done for you. My mom really is the BEST mom anyone could ask for. I am also blessed to have such wonderful women to help guide me in being the best mom I can be, thanks to my grandmas, Aunts, mother-in-law, and friends.
I LOVE YOU MOM!
Some pictures from Mother's Day Brunch at my Aunt Susan's house. It turned out to be a really beautiful day!
Time for Mimosas!
Coffee on the Deck
The Whole Crew, I love you ladies!







No comments:
Post a Comment