Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Family!

We continue to be quite the busy family on the weekends.  I feel like we only sleep at home.  Fortunately Owen and I find some time during the week to catch up on cleaning, running errands, and playing outside.
   

My cousin Sam graduated from Winona State in the spring.  We celebrated on Saturday with lots of lawn games, music, great food, laughs, and of course wonderful company.  It was great to be outside enjoying the good weather.  Congratulations Sammy!  Welcome to the real world!

The graduate and his parents

Kelley & Chris playing some frisbee game.....didn't try this one.

Grandpa Woodshed playing beer pong

Chris & Adam's team handshake
Best game.....Lawn jarts


Grandpa Woodshed is a great coach!


Susie and I are the reining champions


Adam, Chris and Mike enjoying a break from the games


Great Uncle Kenny and Owen chatting away


Mike & Kelley


Celebrating Father's day this year was extra special for us.  I have allways loved Ethan, but the day he became a father I found a new love for him.  Watching him with Owen is amazing.  Ethan allways takes time to play with him, and Owen loves this. 

Then......

Now.....

Ethan was lacking pictures of Owen on his desk, so we decided to make a project for him.  First project for Owie and I!  I turned my head for a second to set down the paper....and Owen had paint everywhere!  Thank goodness for non-toxic washable finger paints!



the finished product

We are very lucky to have our fathers and my grandpa's living near us. We got to celebrate with my Dad and grandpa Woodshed as well as Larry. They sure are wonderful Dad's and grandpa's!
Such hard workers, even on father's day



Grandpa Woodshed and the doggies flying a kite.

Cool dude in Adam's hat

Grandpa, finally taking a break with Owen

Lucy really loved watching the kite.....funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment