Our family has survived a few more firsts of Owen's......
We had our first fever/cold. Owen was quite crabby and his mommy was quite stressed out. But, thankfully it only lasted a few days and Owen is now back to his happy self. Ethan and I took Owen for many walks when he was sick, it seemed to be the only thing that would make him happy.
Poor red eyed boy!
Snuggling with mommy
What Owen wants, Owen gets (walk #6 of the day)
Owen ate his first cereal. The first time he wasn't so sure about it, but we tried again a couple of days later and he really liked it. Maybe he thought it was funny to make such a mess for me to clean up!
This last Friday Ethan and I traveled to Appleton for a wedding. We left Owen behind with Grandma and Grandpa Smith. It was easier than I thought to leave, but we sure were happy to get home and see our (not so little anymore) Little Man. Sorry no pictures from the wedding, apparently I am no longer capable of taking pictures other than ones with Owen in them.
Does Grandma and Grandpa know what they are in for?
Owen says:"Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out Mom and Dad"
We celebrated my cousin Hunter's graduation.....such a fun party. I wished that Ethan and I were a little more rested to stay longer at the party, but after a late night at the wedding (and a few drinks), we went home a little early.
The party animal, Finley
Sam and Owen, just chillin
Congratulations Hunter!
Good thing we went home early, because Owen kept us up most the night (apparently Owen missed us too!) Sunday morning we made our way over to Ethan's family camping spot along the root river. Owen enjoyed some time outside watching everyone play.
Hanging out with Noah
What a busy couple of weeks!












No comments:
Post a Comment