We brought Owen to Cruising night at Rudy's Drive-In. Ethan and I like to grab a snack and look at all the classic cars. Hopefully someday we will be cruising down in our classic car. Ethan has made some progress this summer since we spend a lot of time around the house these days.
Owen enjoyed a taste of mommy's malt
Owen with Daddy and the "Judge"
Tait and Katie came to visit. Tait is so cute, it was nice to catch up with his mommy.
We tried our best, but the boys would not look at the camera
Owen was being quite the bully, he kept hitting Tait (on accident) with the rings and taking away the toys that Tait was playing with.....Owen better watch out though, because Tait is bigger than him already and I am sure will end up being a lot bigger!
Tait, you are a sweetie. We can't wait till our next playdate
The Wilde's invited us out on their boat on Sunday. Despite my mommy fears of my little boy swimming in the river, I reached deep and found some courage. Good thing I did because Owen LOVED the water, sand (except when he put some in his mouth), and watching all the action on the river. Thanks again Ben, Michelle, and Landon we had such a great time! Here are a ton of pictures:
Our beach bums!
What is this stuff?
Okay, this is fun
Just chilling
Watching the big boat
Hey mom, Look at me swim!
The daddies with the babies!
I shouldn't have put that in my mouth
These 2 had a great time
In other Webinger news, I have another injury to report. Nellie tore her ACL in her other leg. She had surgery on Wednesday and is finally doing better. This time around she had quite a bit of pain a few days after surgery, but we are now on top of it.....and thankfully we are all getting some sleep!
















Oh no, get well soon Nellie!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know when the next playdate is, I want to come up with Dylan! He'd run circles around Tait and Owen! :-)