Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Owen's 6 month pictures

Here are Owen's 6 month professional pictures that we had taken last month....these were taken outside and he was too busy watching the world around him to smile and look in the direction of the camera.  The photographer, Sarah Petersen along with her husband Brent and Ethan and I tried so hard to get Owen to smile, but he just wasn't having it.

We are pretty happy with how they turned out.  I guess Owen's big eyes make any picture look cute.




I can't get over how big and blue Owen's eyes are, Sarah really captured them.





and finally...."okay, maybe you guys are a little funny" smile!

Of course my kid would choose to chew on the basket!


such a sweetie!




We also had some family shots taken






1 comment: