First...Daddy came home Thursday night! We definitley missed him. We did have 2 playdates and Owen's 'Auntie' Kelley came over to play too one night.
Saturday afternoon I went out to lunch with my favorite ladies. It was a lunch for my Grandma and Aunt Susie's birthdays. I had a wonderful time. I love Owen, but it sure was nice to be out in public without having to chase him around. I think Daddy and I need to get out more ;-) Mom and I hit up a little bit of shopping and planned for our big NFC Championship Packer/Bear game menu.
The Birthday Girls!
The whole crew!
Geez, it was another close one, but my favorite team came out on top at the end. Sweet! Super Bowl! Who would have thought?? If you can't tell, I am really excited!
Owen is just one of the guys
New Owen things:
This is the last week at his current daycare, he will be starting his "Big Boy" Daycare on Monday.....sad! We will miss Linda so much! Good thing she only lives a couple of blocks away and we can stop in to visit. Owen will also miss Linda's dog Budah. They have become really good friends the past 11 months.
Owen learned to drive his "baby four-wheeler" that my parents bought for him. We are still working on the steering part of it. My brother said that Owen is already a better driver than I was....haha, I kind of agree though ;-) I will have to post some pictures or a video, it really is so funny!
We are back to teething. I swear you get over colds and then it is on to something else. The poor guys has been pretty miserable the past week, but ibprofen seems to help. Lots of drool though!
We have been playing at the Children's museum and Owen loves it! We bought Owen a year pass for his bithday and it so much fun. Owen enjoys watching all the kids, playing in the water in the Mississippi River replica, and just basically being able to run around like a crazy man! I am so thankful to have a place to take him....we were starting to get a little stir crazy being inside all the time.
attempting to climb fences already??
no time to look at the camera when there is water and boats to play with
flying a plane with daddy






No comments:
Post a Comment