Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Better late then never! (memorial day weekend)

This mom sure has been busy so far this summer!  Needless to say my blogs have been lacking....it may take me a few weeks to update....good thing I take so many pictures so there is some sort of order.

Memorial Day Weekend was pretty busy, we traveled to Sheboygan to celebrate my cousin Sarah marrying her high school sweetheart Aaron.....they are 2 of the nicest people I know and there wedding was a lot of fun. We don't make it to Sheboygan very often, so it was nice to visit. Owen had a lot of fun (despite only taking a 1/2 hour nap) he loved the lights during the dance especially. It was also his first time swimming in the hotel pool after the wedding. Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures because Ethan and I were chasing Owen around, but we managed a few:



Owen trying to "clank" the glass and have Sarah and Aaron kiss! 





We came back on Sunday and enjoyed a campfire out at the Smith's on Monday. Owen LOVED eating marshmallows and of course playing with all "Bup-Pa's" (grandpa's) toys. I think Owen must have inherited my sweet tooth.....sorry buddy!



Owen has such a good eye....see the deer in the right hand side on the photo.  Owen spotted him before any of us did.


Ethan and I get this a lot...."Bye" He likes to walk away from us....stinker!  But man, those big blue eyes get me every time

On his four wheeler

Owen the working boy.  He loves to work on anything.  He pushed this fertilizer spreader all around my parents yard....which is pretty big!

Roasting marshmallows with Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment