Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Friday, September 16, 2011

Well.....We're back with an announcement!

I have been seriously lacking in my blogging this summer.  We have had a pretty good summer.  Owen has kept us busy with playing in his sand/water table (best purchase EVER!), swimming, numerous trips to the park, opening freezies (Owen's favorite treat!), hiding from the extreme heat.  Unless Owen is playing with water when it is hot he turns all red faced and sweaty, so we made multiple trips to the children's museum as well.

And for the ANNOUNCEMENT:  Owen is going to be a big brother come March.....he doesn't seem to thrilled about his "promotion."  Baby Webinger #2's official due date is March 11th.  I know it is going to be hard for him to share our attention, but it will also be nice to have someone to play with (eventually)



During Owen's naptime I usually catch up on housework, cook, upload photos and update blog....I have been napping right along with Owen.  This pregnancy's first trimester has pretty much been much like Owen's.  All day nausea, and fatigue.  However it doesn't feel as bad as with Owen.  I think because I am a mom and he needs me, so he takes my mind off a lot of it.  Ethan has been a rock again picking up where I can't.  This pretty much has meant everything that takes place in the kitchen.  Going on caramel apples runs.....once again that has been my craving, those are so good!

This week I have finally been feeling more like myself.  The evenings are still a little tough, but that isn't bad at all.  We heard the babies heartbeat and all seems to be going as expected.  We have an ultrasound appointment set for October 12th, I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Big congrats to you, Ethan and Owen. He will come around in his new role for sure! (it just may take awhile :)

    ReplyDelete