Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall catch up----lots of pictures (mom's bday and applefest)

I will catch up with the Webinger activities with pictures (which have been a little weak the last couple months too....I've been a bit of a bad mommy in that way).  We have been enjoying hiking, going to the park, and playing outside in the never ending amount leaves before winter comes...yikes what am I going to do with a 2 year old all winter?  Time to start planning some activities!

Mommy turned 30....I didn't really care too much, I still wasn't feeling the best.  Ethan and my parents made my birthday very special and of course Owen.  It was opening day for the NFL, and the Packer's won...yay!  My mom made her yummy spaghetti and an amazing coffee ice cream cake...yummy!  Thanks to my boys and my parents to making my day special.




APPLEFEST 2011
Checking out the animals

having a little snack.  Owen learned the word "do-nut"  He loved watching all the kids run around and go on rides....he is too little this year, well at least mommy thinks so.

Kiddie parade....My wonderful friend Michelle and I worked together again this year.  The theme was Treasure Island.  We (including Michelle's husband Ben) built a treasure chest and made our boys "Mommie's treasure"

Isn't he getting to be SO BIG!

He finally wore the hat, for about 10 seconds

Owen loves to say "Cheese" for the camera, he also says "1 more, mommy"  when he wants to have his picture taken

Pretty much this was Owen's face during the entire parade, he was in awe of all the tractors, trucks, and he also loved the bands

I still have LOTS to catch up on, but this is a start.


1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're back! :) I missed pictures of the cutie. He is getting soooo big! I remember the "mommy" days. He knows a big change is coming his way!!!

    ReplyDelete