Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for this year....Here are a few

First this guy!  Such a wonderful husband and father. 


My little "Turkey"  Owen brings so much joy to my life.  


I really hit the jackpot in the parent department.  I am thankful for my close relationship with my parents, they are the BEST

All my extended family and close friends.  I am thankful for their love and support.  And I am thankful for my health and my families health.  After my grandma was diagnosed with cancer being sick is brought to reality and it is something that I had at one point taken for granted, but this year I especially am thankful for the health of those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment