Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Part 1!  

Christmas Eve was definitley bitter sweet for my family.  With Grandma and Kenny being gone this year the mood was a little less cheerfull.  It really is strange that Grandma was not there.  I forget sometimes that she is even gone. 

Christmas Eve was still a very wonderful time, full of laughter, lots of hugs and smooches, and of course entertainment!  My cousin Kelley and her husband Mike purchased a new home and wanted to host the whole bunch (brave!  haha!)  They did a wonderful job and I know Owen loved running back and forth between 2 really big family rooms.

Everyone was so generous in giving Owen gifts, he sure is a loved little boy! 

Here are some pics!

Finley cheesing for the camera

Mr. Owen.....not wanting to take time for pictures


Owen and Finley.....buddies


Smith/Webinger Family....Owen apparently will sit still for a few seconds to say "touchdown!"
Owen found an m&m candy dish and was sneaking them (without mommy and daddy knowing) He was a little wild on sugar!

Me and my mommy!  LOVE her!

Some people say we look alike, I don't see it

Momma bear and her little cub!  Adam came home from Colorado for a visit, it was so nice haing him here!

Grandpa Woodshed and Adam

Dad and I

Poppa Bear and Adam

Owen opening some presents.....he concentrates very hard!

New Christmas jammies for the boys!  They are so darn cute!

Me and my Christmas Sweetie!

Chris is almost looking at the camera!  Cute picture boys


Why play with toys when the boxes are so much fun?

Future professional air guitarist!

Greg gives a thumbs up!

Best sport award definitley goes to Sammy.....great smile Sam!


I think it is time to go home.....we had one tired boy, it didn't stop him from asking to watch "train" when we got home.  Owen sure loves the polar express.


More Christmas celebrations to come!  I just love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment