Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 months

Wow, I am sure behind in posting these days.

I have just been soaking up all this summer time with my boys.  We have been hitting up the pool, took Owen "camping", and hanging out around the house.  And who has time to blog when the Olympics are on?  I love them!  Way to Go USA especially all those women!

Anyways....

I can't believe my little sweet baby Colin is 5 months old already.  Here are some highlights about him at 5 months old.

~The boy LOVES his cereal!  He currently has only had baby Oatmeal once a day.  I think we might try some veggies in the next week since he is tolerating his food so well.  I am hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers and toes that this boy will love his food or at least tolerate it.  So far he has proved that he does!  I have a vision of a toddler with food all over his face, hair, and belly!

~Typically sleeps 8:30-5/6 am and takes 2-3 naps a day.

~Is really such a happy baby!  He smiles all the time

~Has started giggling when you play peek-a-boo with him

~Loves watching Owen

~Is most ticklish near his shoulder blades and by his neck....and I love to tickle him!

~Is content just sitting in our lap and watching the world around him.

~He likes to watch people talk...just like his mommy when she was a baby!

~Hums himself to sleep

~Babbles in his crib in the morning

~Scares easily and is very sensitive.  He still can give me the pouty lip when I sneeze and I feel so bad for him.

~Continues to be such a cuddle bear and I am eating it up.

Colin, you are such a sweet little boy.  We love you so much you are such a wonderful part of our family!

These pics are all unedited, but I am on a cleaning mission today while the boys are both sleeping....no time for editing!

First time eating food!  The boy LOVED it!  So much he wanted to eat the spoon too ;-)

Okay mom, I want more!

Typical Colin.....smiling away

Typical morning/evening activity.  Owen requests Colin to play train tracks with him.  Colin enjoys watching his big brother

Hanging out in the bumbo

Colin is constantly chewing on anything.....I think we may see teeth sometime soon.



More blog posts to come.....but this mom needs to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment