Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Sunday, July 22, 2012

4 months

I have sat down to write this post many times, but 2 little boys come first these days ;-)  Our family of 4 survived our first cold.  We think Colin got it first and he really wasn't that bad, but he was up a lot at night for a couple of days.  Owen had it a little worse and Ethan and I were miserable.  We are all feeling better now thankfully.

Colin had his 4 month doctor's appointment, with shots....bummer.  I swear this baby handles those shots so well though.  He is one tough cookie!

4 month stats:

15 pounds 12 ounces (50th percentile)
25.6 inches in length (also 50th percentile)

I again was thinking he was going to be off the charts in weight.....I love my chubby little man!

Colin continues to be a GREAT baby.  He typically wakes up between 4 and 4:30 to eat and goes right back to bed till about 7 (sometimes as late as 8:30 on the days I do not work).

He naps pretty well at home, however he is struggling a bit at daycare with all the kids and noise.  He doesn't want to miss a thing!

He has rolled a few times from his back to his stomach, but not consistently.  Stomach to back consistently.

He loves to stand, he is so strong!

Colin also continues to love his big brother, and the feelings are still mutual....we'll see if that lasts when Colin starts crawling.

Colin is so sweet and smiley.  He is a bit sensitive when it is loud.....his little lip pouts out and it is so sad looking.


Bubble blowing is one of his faves these days....and oh man does this little guy spit up a ton!  He  has a bit of reflux, so we are hoping that the medication help him from spitting up (actually projectile spit up!)so much and he doesn't seem to cry after he eats as much.

My content little boy watching his brother play with trains at Grandpa and Grandma Webinger's house

Best Buddies!  One of Colin's favorite things to do is to sit in his bumbo (or in mom or dad's lap) and watch Owen play with his train tracks.  I love watching them interact with each other.

So curious!

Okay, and I finally got a picture of this guy cheesing it, I swear every time I bring out my camera he gets his curious "what they heck is mom pointing at me" face on.....Colin smiles CONSTANTLY!  It is so fun to watch him smile.  He will watch you talk and if you pause and look at him and give him a little smile, he just starts grinning away.




We are so lucky to have this mellow little boy.  He is such a ray of light in our family.  We sure love you C Bears!


We have a BIG day tomorrow!  Owen is going to be starting at the daycare Colin goes to.  Krista, whom we love and her helper Pat have room for both my boys and I couldn't be happier that my boys will be together while I work.





No comments:

Post a Comment