Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

5 Year Anniversary

Ethan and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this year.  5 years doesn't seem that long ago, however our wedding day feels like a lifetime ago.  I know the best things that have happened to us in 5 years is the birth of our 2 beautiful boys.  I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings us!  Love you Ethan!

Here are some pictures from our anniversary get a way.  We had such a fun and relaxing time.  I sure hope we don't wait 5 more years to take another trip alone ;-)

My handsome hubby!


We hiked everyday and it was so nice.  
 We took pictures of eachother




And found someone to take a picture of us

 We found lots of amazing views along our hikes



And ended the evenings cozy in our resort by the fire along the shore of Lake Superior.








No comments:

Post a Comment