Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bad Blogger---Very Thankful!

Man, I am so behind.

Ethan bought me a new lap top for Christmas, I am having a hard time getting used to this GIGANTIC screen, my last laptop was really just for surfing the net.  It also has the new Windows 8 operating system, and this is going to take some getting used to, but I think it will actually be better for editing, and saving photos, we'll see...

Thanksgiving crafts and treats with friends.  Owen and his best buddy Landon made some turkeys and had a treat.  These 2 are so funny when they are together.  It is a lot of giggling and jumping around


Landon and his turkey


Owen LOVES cupcakes, these were some special turkey cupcakes
 
We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year, the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!  We played outside a lot.  We are fortunate enough to have 2 Thanksgiving meals.  It was all very tasty


Owen has allways been a great help in the kitchen


Who doesn't love smores pie....it was AMAZING!  Thanks pinterest ;-)

Owen approves!

I don't have a picture of Punkin Webinger, but both of our 'Punkins' are wonderful cooks....we are so lucky to have them (especially around the holidays!)
Punkin Smith

 
 
Colin enjoyed his first Thanksgiving trying pumpkin pie, and searching the adds for the best Black Friday deals ;-)

This kid will eat ANYTHING!  I am having a blast with this....I'll fill you all in on that later.

making his list for Santa ;-)
 


Colin is busy while his brother is OUT COLD, all that playing with the Webinger family wore him out

Colin still looking for that perfect deal.....maybe he is looking for something for Owen?


No comments:

Post a Comment