Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mommy's Weekend Away

I went away for the weekend with some of my favorite girlfriends.  We headed to Chicago to visit our friend Emily and enjoy some St. Patrick's weekend celebrations, shopping, and loads of giggles.  I feel like I spent the weekend at an abdonmial workout bootcamp.  I can't wait for the next time we get together.  I just need atleast a month to recover ;-)

Daddy spent his first weekend alone with Owen....although he was exhausted when I got home, he did a fantastic job.  Owen gave Daddy a bit of a hard time, but cheered up by Sunday.  I missed my guys, but it was great to catch up with the ladies.


Love ya ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment