Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Friday, March 30, 2012

Momma of 2

I survived my first overnight with the boys all by myself.  Ethan was out of town for work......it was a little crazy, but I am glad to know that I can do it, not that I have a choice ;-)  Colin decided to party with mommy from 10-2 and Owen decided to get up at 5 am (Owen usually sleeps till 7:30 or 8:00)...needless to say I was very happy to see Daddy!

 It is definitely harder to get 2 kids ready to leave the house by myself, but Owen is an on the go kind of kid who loves to be outside.  Thankfully Colin is happy to participate in any activity we have done.  This has pretty much been playing in the yard, taking walks, going to the park, arts and craft projects  and a couple of trips to the grocery store and Target.  The weather has been GREAT for playing outside.  I get far less housework done, but that can wait.  Spending time bonding with my 2 boys is FAR more important!

I haven't gotten a chance to download pictures from this week, but here is a cute pic of my 2 boys from last week  Owen finally decided he wanted to hold his "baby".....Owen loved it, we are not so sure Colin was having a good time.  My heart melts a little when I see this picture....I am loving the brotherly love!




No comments:

Post a Comment