Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mom's photo session with Colin

Well.....I attempted to get a shot of Owen and Colin, but it looks like we will have to leave that to the professional we are seeing this week.  If anyone can get a shot it is her.

Here are some that I took of Colin '(well more than some...but can you blame me....he was pretty good and so darn snuggly!).  I think they turned out pretty cute.  I have a lot to learn and these are straight out of the camera.  I will have to work on some editing.  Special thanks to Punkin (Smith) for helping with the shoot.  She sure knows how to snuggle a baby!

Colin in a basket.....it was warm enough in March to take him outside!  LOVE it!




LOVE those baby feet!



Lots of hair!



Big stretch

I just love his little nose and and sweet little lips

really mom, are we done yet?





LOVE this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment