Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Football

We have had a lot of Mellow Sunday fundays full of fun in September...(yup still updating September stuff)

This is actually a Monday Night Football Party with Buppa And Punkin Smith

Owen learned how to dip a chip

Colin has spent September learning how to sit by himself, he is such a BIG boy, I can't believe it!

Loves playing with his toys....I have a feeling this little boy is going to be into everything in a few months

Kisses from punkin

At half time we like to run outside and play....sometimes when the Packer's aren't playing so great we run outside to play too ;-)







Daddy is being very kind and allowing Mommy to dress the boys in Packers gear for Mommy's sake.  I sure think they look cute in their Packer gear.  


No comments:

Post a Comment