Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day

On with the Christmas blogging......it has been a long 3 weeks of celebrating for this family.....momma has been catching up on some rest and just plain being home.  Owen hasn't had the chance to play with most of his new toys from his birthday/christmas yet so we have been getting in some major in door playtime  (and cleaning, laundry, etc. for mom and dad) the last couple of days. 

Christmas Day we spent the long morning at home (SO NICE!) and then Owen and I headed to my mom and dad's to help prepare for my Dad's side of the family to come over.  Ethan headed to Rushford to enjoy some time with the Erdmann crew.  I promised Owen (to get him out of the house) that we would go for a walk when we got to my mom and Dad's.  It was so warm and sunny that I thought it would be a great time to try out shooting manual with my new camera......Owen wanted nothing to do with it, in fact everytime I tried to take a picture he told me to "stop it."  My little sweetie has turned into a little bit of a sassy boy (we are working on this!).  What can I say the boy loves to walk and I am very happy that he does, but sometimes I wish he would just relax, he was definitley a man on a mission that day ;-)

"stop it momma!"

Little Man on a mission

Owen was a little tired from the night before and all the excitement of Christmas morning, so he took a REALLY long later afternoon nap and didn't wake up until halftime of the Packer game.  Needless to say he was probably hungry and a little cranky from waking up at Grandma and Grandpa's with a house full of people.  Eventually he settled down and enjoyed some time with everyone.


My grandma and Mom


Me and my mom.....I look huge standing next to her ;-)  But, I feel great, so far!  Only a couple more months to go.....momma is starting to get a little nesting anxiety!  That will be another post.

Post nap snuggle with Daddy, What did parents do before laptops, I-phones and I-pad's to entertain and calm down REALLY crabby kids??

Hugs for Great-Grandma!

Testing out the squirrel pooper

My crew with my Grandma and Grandpa

And my 2 favorite boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment