Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from us to you!

2011 flew by.  I mean really I can't believe we just celebrated Owen's 2nd birthday, his 3rd Christmas, and are now 10 weeks away from meeting our 2nd child.....CRAZY!

We decided to have a nice mellow New Year's Eve.  We cooked some GREAT food with my mom and dad, mom watched Owen while Ethan and I got a few things done, and Grandpa started a fire.  Even the girls joined in on the fun.  Mommy was exhausted and went to bed even before east coast new year, oh well maybe next year I will make it past midnight ;-)



Owen making sure we all know that the fire is "HOT"

 The next 2 pictures are of Marley, or Mar-Mar which Owen calls him.  He is my mom and dad's cat, he has never paid any attention to me, except when my mom and dad were out of town and I was responsible for feeding him, then he was loving me.  Owen LOVES him and for being a siamese who typically aren't all that social Marley seems to get excited when Owen is in the house (he actually comes out of hiding!)  He also is a great mouser! 

He was very interested in the camera!

What a pretty Christmas kitty!  He also had much more patience then Owen!

yummy food, prior to cooking

and after...yummy!

Cheers for Grandpa, he actually cheered us all, but I only had time to grab my camera for the last one....I guess he saved the best for last ;-)




What has "Bupa" been teaching Owen?  HAHA, we all know how my dad likes his snacks....I think Owen is following in his footsteps....good thing he does all that walking ;-)

Happy New Year!

We look forward to seeing what happens in 2012.  We hope it is full of good health and happiness!  We are very excited to be expanding our family this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment