Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BW2

How far along are you?
 
34 weeks 2 days.  Had an appointment this morning and measured a week small.  Owen and Daddy came with and Owen was pretty excited to hear the babies heart beat....so cute!


Total weight gain? 
I picked up 1 pound since my last visit 2 weeks ago.  Still quite a bit under what I was with Owen.  I feel like I am eating all the time and am having a hard time believing the scale because I feel pretty big.


How big is baby?
About 4 3/4 pounds


Maternity clothes? 
yup....sweats at home ;-)

sleep?
hit or miss....Owen still takes about a 2 hour nap everyday, so I have been taking advantage of this and catching a nap when I can.

movements? 
BW2 continues to be a wild child


food cravings? 
same FRUIT, FRUIT, FRUIT


what I'm looking forward to? 
finishing my "nesting."  I have been starting to go a little nutty getting things ready for baby.....and making sure Daddy helps me too!  Sorry Daddy for my craziness!


Side effects
 I haven't been feeling the best.
Soooooo tired!
On Saturday I had an episode of my heart rate racing and I was short of breath.  I was at work, so I hooked myself up to a monitor and it was about 135 bpm with no irregularities.  I talked with my midwife this morning and she didn't seem too concerned, but if it happens again she will order a cardiology consult.  Hopefully it was just my bodies way of telling me to slow down.
 
 
No pics for now...hopefully one this week!  Owen and I are off to enjoy the day, seriously 44 degrees in January??  We are LOVIN it!

No comments:

Post a Comment