December we were actually all feeling great.
Every year we go and cut down our tree, it was very sunny....but FREEZING, so I only have few pictures. The place that we have been going even gives you a horse drawn ride. Both boys thought it was great. They loved watching the tree shaker and hiking around looking for the perfect tree.
Owen really got into finding the right one and when we would suggest one that Owen didn't want he would give us his usual response when he doesn't like something "No, that one is too hard" Why too hard? I don't know. Owen also liked cutting the tree down.
The boys looking for a tree
Buppa and Colin
Snuggle bear Colin,
Buppa showing Colin all the trees
Owen insisted on carrying the saw, I promise he was safe
Owen looking for the perfect tree
Showing Daddy how it is done
Buppa needed some help too
Punkin keeping Colin warm
Our little family










No comments:
Post a Comment