Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Thursday, January 31, 2013

December REWIND, pre-Christmas fun

December was a lot of fun this year.  Owen and I did a bunch of Christmas crafts including salt dough ornaments, stamping wrapping paper, decorating Christmas trees (like gingerbread houses), and painting.  I am sure I am forgetting some projects we did.

We also had a sneaky elf named Karl come and live with us for the month of December.  Owen really got a kick out of it and thanks to Pinterest giving mommy lots of inspiration it wasn't all that much work ;-)

The boys were interested in decorating the tree for about 2 minutes and then they were over it.  Owen enjoyed pointing out all his favorite ornaments and telling us which ornaments belonged to each of us.

What's this?

Hmmmmm, Mommy says don't touch this

Look mom, I got it

Owen was so determined to get the ornaments on correctly


 
This is the only picture I can find of Owen and his projects, must be on another memory card.  Anyways, stamping plain brown paper brought hours of entertainment for Owen.  I would wrap and he decorated, they all turned out pretty cute.
 
 
We also visited SANTA!!!!  Owen was so excited to see Santa.  He knew exactly what he wanted:
 
1.  A robot
2.  A train for "Baby" (Colin)
3. A present for Nadya and Landon
 
Owen seriously is such a sweet boy.  We kept asking him for other things he wanted from Santa and he would always say a robot, and presents for his favorite kids.  Such a sweetie.  Landon and Nadya go to Owen's daycare. 
 
 
Telling Santa what he wanted.  Colin just stared at him.  Niether of them were scared


After seeing Santa, we stopped by Punkin Smith's office and Colin helped her finish up somethings.

Colin was so funny wearing this head set, he went all around Mom's office with it on.  It was pretty hilarious.  He even had his special tie shirt on that day (Thanks Korbmacher's for the shirt!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment