Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Colin, 10 months!

I realize that we are knocking on Colin's first birthday almost, but let's rewind back to 10 months.  I am always amazed how fast the first year goes by.

Here is all about my C-Bear at 10 months

10 months

~Owen LOVES him, still calls him baby.  Mommy and Daddy call him C-Bear, or just C.  Sometimes we even call him Colin ;-)

~Owen is one of the only things that can put a smile on his face when he is in a bad mood

~Getting the hang of solid pieces of food and feeding himself.  Will still eat some pureed food

~Favorite foods: puffs, peaches, combination foods that include spinach and pear

~Will eat food off our plates a little.  Doesn't have the best appetite this month.

~Has mastered the "worm" crawl and the backwards crawl, not so much typical crawling up on knees

~Continues to be a Momma's boy and if he sees momma and she walks out of the room, Colin cries
(Mommy secretly loves this most of the time !)

~Still having a rough time sleeping.  But, he has had an awful cold which I think is the problem. 

~Paci, Colin likes it, but doesn't always NEED it.  I think I have another child who will be easy toss
that thing out

~Loves bathtime with his brother

~Likes when Daddy rocks him in the middle of the night when he isn't feeling the best.

~Will stand while leaning on things, but he really doesn't like it.  I think he is a bit scared of standing alone

~Rough month with teething.....hoping those two front teeth pop through soon!  hoping our happy boy makes a return soon!  Between teething and colds January has not been a good month for Colin

We LOVE our little Colin, even though you have been a little crabby!




 

 



 
There is some smiles!

Handsome!


Loves trucks, cars, anything with wheels

Starting to get into things.....uh oh!

working on crawling....this is about as close as he gets

Buppa can get some smiles from Colin.....he loves to be tickled.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment