My brother stayed in town for an extra couple of weeks. Owen kept him entertained with setting up his wooden Thomas tracks for hours (I must confess that I find myself doing the same thing some days and I actually enjoy it).
We also enjoyed our first days sledding, ice fishing and building a snowman. Owen received a new sled for Christmas from Santa and is doing a great job "driving" the sled. He is really brave.
As for ice fishing, Ethan and I love to ice fish and we were very excited to take Owen along. He wasn't the most interested in the actually fishing, but was thrilled to be walking on the ice, going in and out of the shanty, watching people fish and of course the snacks we brought. Owen and I lasted about an hour and left Daddy out on the ice to enjoy the fishing. I tried to carry Owen off the ice, but he didn't want to. He kept saying "Look Momma, we are penguins" (thanks Happy Feet!) It took us almost an hour to get back to the truck. Such a tough little boy we have.
Snuggles for Adam
All bundled up in the sled
My coat tastes pretty good
I hate this sled! I tried taken Colin with me on a sled and he didn't like that either
Punkin, you are funny!
Colin makes the funniest faces
Hahahahahaha
Brave boy on his sled
That was fast Momma.....Momma was a little nervous about Owen going down the big hill by himself, but he did great!
Hey Punkin, Let's race
and they are off
Even Owen's favorite toy get's some winter playtime












No comments:
Post a Comment