Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

January Photoshoot

What do you do when it is cold outside.....too cold to even go sledding?  I like to take some pics of my kids.  I can't wait to get them outside when the weather is a bit warmer, run around, splash around, go on picnics and hikes.....ooooh we are dreaming of Spring!

Until then, here are some pics of the boys.  It is probably overboard, but I just love their expressions.

Colin James~

Goofy guy



Sweet, Sweet boy!
 

Love this sweet boy!



I have Daddy's ears!

"I don't really like this, Momma!"

He has the saddest face when he cries....but now we have a good look at those little teeth

Chubby little fingers ;-)

Happy boy

 
Pretty serious with that
Colin still has these amazing blue eyes!

thick beautiful eyelashes

and I want to get out of here!
 
 
Owen wanted in on the action, and I will NEVER turn him down to take his picture!
 

Mom!  Take my picture

Cheese ball


Sweet boy


This is usually what I get when I want to take his picture....hands in front of his face ;-)


This boy has stole my heart!

 

And those eyelashes ;-)


This is his super hero face

"shhhhhh, the baby is sleeping, don't wake the baby up!"  Owen says this a lot, always protecting his brother

silly little man

This is his "smile for baby" smile

And of course, those big blue eyes. 
 
 
Enjoy!  I know that was WAY overboard!
 
 

1 comment: