Man time sure has flown by these last 2 months. Here is what my C-Bear has been up to (I call him C-Bear because he growls at me.....kind of a fussy bear!)
I am very happy to report that Colin now will sleep 4- 5 hours straight in his bassinet! Yay! And with a few exceptions has been going right back to bed after eating. Which means he is up about once per night. Mommy is so proud of you! If he doesn't fall back to sleep or wakes up in his sleep it is because he has gas....poor guy has days when this seems very painful. Constant motion and lots of tummy time seems to help though.
Napping has been a bit of a challenge. As soon as we put Colin down he wakes up and when we pick him up he falls asleep very fast. I LOVE all the snuggles though. We are working on this.
Colin has been smiling a lot lately. Mostly at Mom, Dad, and Owen. When he is not being fussy he sure is a happy boy.
He is starting to enjoy tummy time more and getting very strong.
Still spends a lot of time in mommy's arms during the day (or in the Baby Bjorn).
He loves to be talked to.
And mostly, LOVES watching Owen play. Owen continues to be a GREAT big brother!
He loves to be talked to.
And mostly, LOVES watching Owen play. Owen continues to be a GREAT big brother!
Current stats:
13 pounds 4 ounces---60th percentile (I hate to compare, but that is 1 lb. 4 oz over Owen.....not a
surprise since this boy wants to eat ALL the time!)
23 1/2 inches-----40th percentile
Colin survived his first shots, he did not like it at all. He also was fussy the rest of the day/night. I remember Owen just sleeping a lot after his shots....not my Colin he was WIDE awake and fussy. I didn't mind snuggling him though, I felt bad for the poor guy.
13 pounds 4 ounces---60th percentile (I hate to compare, but that is 1 lb. 4 oz over Owen.....not a
surprise since this boy wants to eat ALL the time!)
23 1/2 inches-----40th percentile
Colin survived his first shots, he did not like it at all. He also was fussy the rest of the day/night. I remember Owen just sleeping a lot after his shots....not my Colin he was WIDE awake and fussy. I didn't mind snuggling him though, I felt bad for the poor guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment