Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Monday, May 21, 2012

When Daddy is away

 We PLAY....and take pictures, get ready it might be a little overboard for you.

Daddy traveled to San Francisco for work last week.  We headed to Punkin and Bupa Smith's house (Owen still calls his grandparents Bupa and Punkin)

The weather was BEAUTIFUL and we enjoyed lots of time outside.  Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Smith for letting us stay at your house.  A special thank-you to the Webinger's for watching Lucy and to Grandpa Smith for taking such good care of Nellie while I attended to Colin.

My mom had the day off of work on Monday so we packed up a picnic and went to the park.  We also checked out the new scenic overlook of Granddad's Bluff in La Crosse.  Here are a couple of pictures I managed to take between attending to the boys. 

testing out the Sunhat

snuggling with Punkin at the park

playing at the park.... Owen had decided that he likes to hide on me.....I am not too excited about this, and it makes it more challenging to take both boys to the park by myself.  I don't think we will be going to the "tunnel" park by ourselves anymore.  For those of you in the La Crosse area, that is Kids Coulee.


Chilling in the grass.  Colin touched it and didn't really mind it.  I think I have another outside boy on my hands.


My Dad filled up Owen's pool and despite the water being FREEZING Owen had a blast.  He is so brave!  This might be picture overlaod, but oh well!

frown face




Colin chillin outside


I love this face Owen makes when he is excited

So Fun!


Brrrrrrrrr!


Wednesday Momma and Colin caught up on laundry and house work.  Owen went to daycare and played with Bupa and Punkin Webinger after.

Thursday Momma took a bunch of pictures just hanging outside playing.  I love my new camera, I have so much to learn, but I am really loving my new hobby!  I didn't get a chance to edit any of them, but here they are.  I know I went a little overboard, but it is hard to decide, they are just so cute!

Owen's up first!  


Such a big boy!

Love those think beautiful eyelashes

I don't remember why he was looking at me like this.

My smiley boy!

Listening for birds


Owen says "shhhhhh momma!"  We were looking for the catbird that was making so much noise.  I think that is what the bird is called?


"No more pictures"  lol, he is going to have to get used to having his picture taken!

Colin's turn!


His eyelashes grow longer and thicker everyday ;-)

My blue-eyed boy!


I just love his sweet face



He loves to be swaddled and will only nap in his bouncer with his white blankie over it.  I need to work on having him nap in his bassinet/crib.....before he goes to daycare.

Sorry Colin, you are cute even when you are crying....I guess he was over pictures too!

The rest of the weekend we relaxed, ran some errands and worked on the garden.  I will update garden pictures later....I think this enough for now ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment