We took Owen to a playplace because he needed a break from the hot weather. While he was playing in the "tunnels" a little boy about 6 months younger then Owen kept coming up to Colin's car seat (where he was sleeping) and saying "baby" and wanting to pull the sun shield back to see him. Owen caught on to this and came over to Colin's seat and was hip checking the boy out of the way saying "don't touch the baby" and repeating "it's Colin, baby is Colin" He rarely calls Colin by his name, usually calling him just "baby" He then told the little boy to go "back in the tunnels and go to the tunnel" tyring to distract him long enough to get away from his baby. Owen was being so protective of "his baby". Ethan and I couldn't stop laughing and were so proud of our big boy!
I hope these boys continue to be best buds. I can't believe how much they interact even though Colin is just shy of 12 weeks old. My mommy heart is so happy ;-)
Owen always has kisses for his baby
I love these 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment