Owen Daniel

Owen Daniel
Our caring, wise, and energetic 3 year old

Nellie & Lucy

Nellie & Lucy
Our crazy and sweet doggies

Monday, May 7, 2012

Leah!

Owen sure loves all his family!  A couple of weeks ago Ethan's sister Leah was in town and Owen sure did enjoy playing with her.  In fact she came over and as she was leaving (I think Owen thought he was going with her) Owen cried and was saying Leah's name.....it sure was sweet!  That is the first time I have seen Owen get upset when someone leaves (besides Ethan or I).

And, Leah surprised Owen and met us at the park before heading out of town.

Thanks Leah for Being such a fun Aunt for Owen to play with!

Owen's face when we told him Leah was coming to the park

running to catch Leah....so sweet!

Happy Boy

Showing Leah all the cool stuff at the park

No comments:

Post a Comment